Wednesday, October 03, 2012

How to Make Your Own Pop Dots

You will need some sheets of crafters foam from dollar tree,and a xyron machine. If you own the smaller version of the xyron then cut your crafters foam to size. Run you foam through your xyron machine, pull off the top layer NOT THE STICKY side. run it through again so you will have sticky on both sizes. I used my guillotine cutter to cut them to the size I wanted and you have just saved you lots of money compared to what you just spent for the crafters foam for One dollars and just a little of your xyron tape. I hope this helps save you some money, it did me.


Happy Crafting
The Texas-Scrapper

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. What a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tip-thank you. And thanks in advance for the free svg files I am about to scout for!

    ReplyDelete