Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I know if you have a blog you're supposed to keep it up. But I have had so many other things on my mind Christmas shopping a lot of crafts I just haven't posted a lot. I did buy some files from SVG cut, their files are excellent the only thing I have a problem with is the size there is no size to go by just have to do it yourself but they A lot better plus I have a clicking cut that is older than the hills but is a wonderful machine and I'll love it. I'm posting a picture of my else on a shelf photoframe that I made last night I put it together, a quick it's the first one I've done so it's not perfect but I put myself grandsons picture in it. If you buy two collections you get their weekly special for free this just happens to be last week's free special I've got so many of them that I have to wait to get something free.



I bought this program named Dragon. And I'm using it right now. You talk into the microphone and it types everything for you it learns your voice and your accent, just a wonderful program I can't type worth a flip so this is just great. I will be posting more and bringing you some new free SVG's.



So be sure to come back and see what I've posted. Y'all have a Merry Christmas all the way from Texas to your hometown.



Texas scrapper

No comments:

Post a Comment